The flashlight H16 Wave represents OLIGHT’s new generation of intelligent rechargeable LED headlamps that can use hand wave motion activation.
Olight H16 Wave
The H16 Wave represents OLIGHT’s new generation of intelligent rechargeable LED headlamps that can use hand wave motion activation.
With two parallel LEDs with a combined beam for both extensive flood and focused illumination, the H16 has a maximum output of 500 lumens with an adjustable beam angle.
The built-in rechargeable high capacity LiPo battery supports a runtime up to 25 hours.
The battery pack is located on the rear of the head strap for a comfortable weight balance with the LED system up front.
The battery pack is charged via a Micro-USB port that features four visual battery level indicators with an audible beep at 10% battery to alert the user that it will go out soon.
The H16 Wave headlamp is a great choice for maintenance, night cycling, fishing, mountaineering and any other outdoor activity that requires light without taking away function.
Standout Features of the Olight H16 Wave
- Hand wave operation - This motion sense setting saves users the trouble of reaching for the power switch in the dark, and keeps the headlamp clean from dirty hands.
- Wide area illumination - Dual LED light head paired with a custom lens delivering great close-range illumination combining both a wide and focused beam.
- Great runtimes - The H16 features a 2000mAh LiPo battery pack that supports a runtime up to 25 hours of continuous use.
- Smart power level indication - Four-level blue LED battery indicator and low-power audible beep warning at 10% charge to keep you updated on your power status.
- Beam angle adjustment - The light head has three adjustable levels from 0~45 degrees.
- Reflective head strap - reflective stripes on both sides of the head strap to improve visibility and safety for the user.