Kershaw Natrix Tan - 3.25" Stonewash Blade
- The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance’s 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777.
- The Natrix features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV that is sporting a nice stonewash.
- The blade rides on the KVT ball bearing pivot and is fired via a flipper.
- The G-10 handles have been 3D milled and contoured to ensure a good grip when you need it.
- The locking mechanism is a subframe lock that adds some flare to the design as well as allowing the Natrix to be light and strong.