Olight I1R EOS
The I1R EOS is the smallest flashlight ever produced by Olight. The I3E EOS has been one of the most successful products we have ever produced but we wanted to go smaller and brighter. The only way to make this work was to have a built-in battery that we made rechargeable via a convenient Micro-USB port when the head of the light is unscrewed.
When charging, an LED inside of the body turns red when charging, and green when fully charged. The I1R features 2 modes which are 5 lumens on low and 130 lumens on high. We felt that this was the perfect combination for practical everyday use. To change through these modes, you simply twist the head of the flashlight with low using a half twist and high with a full. You will not even know the I1R is on your keys at only 12g in weight and 1.61 inches in length. The I1R is by far the most convenient 130 lumens you could ever take with you without ever having to worry about changing the battery. At this price, get one for yourself and several for your friends and family.
Standout Features of the Olight I1R EOS
- ✓ Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 0.42 oz/12g.
- ✓ Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
- ✓ Rechargeable 10180 (Li-NiCoMnO2) battery charges through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- ✓ ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
- ✓ Micro-USB cable included